Double-Braided, High-Pressure Metal Hose
The Swagelok FX Series Hose is designed to reliably perform under vacuum and high-pressure and high-temperature conditions where permeation is undesirable. It is available in customized length with different types of end connections and other options (including SW, VCO, NPT, ISO/BSP, Weld, and SAE). With pressures at more than 3000 psig (206 bar), this Swagelok metal hose is designed specifically for applications used in the following industries:
Applications for Use– Chemical
– Compressed Gas
– Hydrogen and Fuel Cell
– Oil and Gas
– Pulp and Paper
FX Series Hose Features
- High-pressure corrosion resistant all-metal hose
- 316L stainless steel annular convoluted core
- Size range of 1/4 through 2 in. and working pressures from vacuum to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Double braid layers of 321 stainless steel promotes hose pressure containment (M)
- End connections welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX
- Commonly used in high-temperature vacuum and high-pressure corrosive environments or where permeation is undesirable
- Standard and custom assemblies available
- Options include hose covers, hose tags, and additional helium leak testing. Please contact your authorized Swagelok representative for details.
Every Swagelok FX series hose assembly is inboard helium leak tested to a maximum leak rate of 1 × 10–5 std cm3/s.
Cleaning and Packaging
Swagelok FX series hose components are cleaned in accordance with Swagelok Standard Cleaning and Packaging (SC‑10) (MS‑06‑62), page 1174. Each hose is bagged individually and boxed; longer hoses are coiled, bagged, and boxed.
For questions or more information on how to order the FX series hose, please feel free to send an email request or call Swagelok Los Angeles at (800) 252-7087. You are also welcome to download the FX series hose Data Sheet below.