Swagelok® NG Series — Nylon Hose for CNG
High-performance, multipurpose hose connects quickly and safely for hydraulic, natural gas, and other general industrial applications. Its smooth inner wall provides flow control and enhanced drainability for precision and cleanliness. Swagelok’s NG Series hoses were designed specifically for the conveyance of compressed natural gas (CNG) for:
- On-board Natural Gas Vehicles (NGV)
- CNG Dispenser Applications
- Fleet Transit
- CNG Fuel Transfers
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Filling Station Operators
Every Swagelok NG Series hose assembly is factory tested for electrical conductivity. Each assembly is performed by certified Swagelok technicians and goes through rigorous steps in quality control before customer delivery. Swagelok is proud to offer the support you need to design, build, maintain, repair, or upgrade, and we share your requirement for system safety and reliability.
- Hose construction was designed to dissipate static build up.
- Internal fiber reinforcement ensures maximum pressure and flexibility.
- Polyurethane jacket provides abrasion resistance and protection from outdoor elements, including ultraviolet light.
- Size range of 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. and working pressures up to 5000 psig (344 bar).
- Custom-length single, twin, and vent hoses are available in custom-assemblies.
- Available for assembly with your choice in Swagelok end connections.
Trust Swagelok NG series natural gas hose assemblies which are certified for NGV3.1-2014 Class B (on-vehicle applications outside the engine compartment) and NGV4.2-2014 Class A and Class D (dispensing systems).
NGV3.1 pertains to on-vehicle applications outside the engine compartment, with pressures up to 3,600 psi (248 bar) and temperatures up to 185°F (85°C). NGV4.2 covers dispensing systems, i.e., filling station applications, with a maximum allowable working pressure of 5,000 psi (344 bar) and temperatures up to 185°F (85°C).
Swagelok’s NG hose is available in 1/4 in., 3/8 in., and 1/2 in. sizes, and each size is NGV certified. Several sizes of Swagelok tube adapters, tube fittings, male NPT, SAE 37° (JIC), and male SAE O-ring seal end connections are covered by the certification. Certified assemblies will bear special tags providing the certification details.
See below for ordering information and dimensions for Swagelok NG Series hoses. The following documents provide detailed instructions on the available sizes and different parts available to build a custom hose assembly.
- Features and Technical Data
- Single Hose Custom Assemblies
- Twin and Vent Hose Custom Assemblies
- Swagelok End Connections (Tube Fittings, Tube Adapters, Male Pipe Threads, NPT and ISO/BSP Tapered (ISO 7)