GB Series Ball Valves
Reduce Costs. Save Time. Improve Safety.
You are tasked with reducing costs while maintaining performance, reliability, and safety in your critical systems. The GB series ball valve from Swagelok offers industry-leading performance and wide material selection, while providing a lower overall cost of ownership by reducing installation, inventory, and maintenance costs.
The GB series comes in the following alloy materials that reduce the risk of corrosion in severe applications and increase the life of the product:
- Swagelok 316 / 316L stainless steel (standard)
- Alloy 2507
- Alloy 625
- Alloy 825
- Alloy C-276
The GB series can be configured for sour gas service with materials of construction selected in accordance to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
Designed to withstand proof testing of up to 1.5 times the maximum rated pressure, the GB series is configured in either a two- or three-piece construction, with a crimped, mechanically locked end screw design to avoid accidental disassembly and increase safety. Plus, available integral Swagelok tube fitting end connections eliminate the cost of additional fittings, preparation, and installation, and reduces the risk of improper assembly and the number of potential leak points.
Watch this four minute video to see how the GB series ball valve can lower your overall cost of ownership by minimizing inventory levels with locally configurable options. Its bolt pattern body can be used to easily add a lockout handle, panel mount kit, or an ISO 5211 Pneumatic Actuator.
- 6,000 psig (413 bar) pressure rating with true temperature range -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
- Swagelok® tube fitting end connections in fractional (3/8 in. to 1 in.) and metric (12 mm to 25 mm) female pipe end connections in fractional (3/8 in. to 1 in.)
- Corrosion-resistant body materials: 316/316L, 6-Moly, Alloys 2507, 625, 825, and C-276
- Integral Swagelok end connections to reduce leak points and installation time
- 1/2” and 7/8” ball orifice provides no flow path restriction in most cases
- Industry-tested seat design
- Available for sour gas service, featuring materials selected in accordance with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Mechanically-locked end screw design provides increased safety
- Proof tested up to 1.5 x the maximum rated pressure
All GB series ball valves are backed by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty, and standard configurations are readily available. Call (800) 252-7087 or contact your account manager for additional details.