Additional Sizes Now Available
Swagelok is pleased to announce that the FL series metal hose has been expanded with the addition of 3/8, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, and 2-inch sizes. These sizes provide the same lightweight construction and high flexibility as the 1/4 and 1/2-inch sizes already available.
FL Series Hose Features
- Highly flexible all-metal hose
- 316L stainless steel annular convoluted core
- Working pressures from vacuum to 1500 psig (103 bar)
- Single braid layer of 321 stainless steel for sizes 1/4 and 1/2 in and 316L stainless steel for all other sizes ensures hose pressure containment
- End connections welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX
- Exhibits strong performance in dynamic cycling applications
- Commonly used in high-temperature vacuum and general purpose dynamic-cycling applications
- Standard and custom assemblies available
- Options include hose covers, hose tags, and additional helium leak testing
For technical and ordering information on the FL series metal hose, see page 27 of the Hose and Flexible Tubing catalog.
Additional questions can be directed to your Swagelok Los Angeles account manager at (800) 352-7087 or feel free to send us an email and we'll be happy to get you in touch with the appropriate representative.