Wherever gases and liquids flow, Swagelok® tube fittings are preferred for their robust performance, reliability, and availability. Swagelok tube fittings have leadership in industry because of outstanding design principles in combination with superior metallurgy, close manufacturing tolerances, and quality assurance within each stage of the manufacturing process.
Items covered in this manual include:
- The Swagelok® Tube Fitting Advantage
- How the Swagelok Tube Fitting Works
- Tubing: Specification and Ordering
- Tubing and Tube Fitting Handling and Installation
- Severe Service
- Special Purpose Fittings
- Testing and Evaluation of Tube Fitting Performance
- Pressure Ratings
- The Hidden Costs of Leakage
- Flow/Pressure Charts and Conversions
- Miscellaneous Tables
- Corrosion Charts
To give further access to the information this manual, also included are valuable QR codes that link to important supplemental publications or videos that can be reached via your mobile phone's QR code reader.
The information contained in this manual is a result of extensive field research and laboratory studies conducted by our research and development engineers, as well as our customers.
Find out how to receive a copy the Swagelok Tube Fitter's Manual by filling out the form below.