Gas Distribution Panels Assembled for Your Process Applications
In order to operate effectively, gas distribution systems must safely deliver gases at the specific pressure and flow rate required by the application. Swagelok gas distribution panels can help you avoid problems that may cause leaks or downtime.
- Leaks of costly gases gone unnoticed can unnecessarily raise your operating expenses
- Process production may be adversely affected by utility gas leaks
- Maintain a safe work environment for your team members by avoiding exposure to dangerous leaks
- Process interruption and unplanned downtime can be prevented with a reliable gas distribution system
When your operation does not have the expertise or resources to adequately respond to issues with your gas distribution systems, Swagelok Los Angeles can help.
Watch this 5-minute video to learn about the different Swagelok gas distribution system designs and how the right one can benefit you.
Swagelok® Gas Distribution Systems
Whether your operation requires a standard or custom assembly, Swagelok Los Angeles can help design and assemble a gas delivery system specific to your needs. Our standard gas delivery panels come fully assembled and tested. To minimize time spent on product specification procedures on new system purchases, they are easy to order from our application guide as single part numbers. Our gas delivery panels are also also highly configurable with the ability to add features or make modifications as needed.
Swagelok gas distribution systems are designed and assembled based on years of experience in expertise and technique. Our modular panels feature minimal threaded connections to reduce potential leak points, and they are intuitively labeled to promote safe, simple use and maintenance. All our gas distribution systems are backed by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Modular Gas Distribution Subsystems
Swagelok gas distribution systems are built around one or a series of pressure regulation steps, and may include four subsystems:
- Swagelok® source inlet (SSI)
- Swagelok® gas panel (SGP)
- Swagelok® changeover (SCO)
- Swagelok® point-of-use (SPU)
For detailed product and ordering information, download the Swagelok Gas Distribution Systems Application Guide below.
Swagelok® Gas Distribution Evaluation & Advisory Services
In addition to offering highly configurable gas distribution delivery solutions, Swagelok Los Angeles provides gas distribution evaluation and advisory services. Our Swagelok-certified gas distribution advisors can ensure your systems are performing at their optimum in safety and productivity. Our services will:
- Analyze and detect any issues that could compromise the safety of your team members
- Improve uptime, process accuracy, and process repeatability
- Reduce costs by minimizing leakage and unplanned maintenance
- Help focus your time and resources where they are needed most
Contact Swagelok Los Angeles to see how we can help ensure your gas distribution systems are operating safely and effectively. Call (800) 252-7087 to reach our customer service representatives or your sales account manager.