Well-trained staff members are valuable assets that can save your company money and increase the productivity and safety of your workplace. Swagelok has trainers that can provide you, your associates, installers, and maintenance vendors with a wide range of training to minimize installation, maintenance errors, and ensure your system maintains its reliability. Course completion is on-site at our Torrance Training Facility, or if there are enough participants, we can bring the training to your company facility. Please contact Swagelok Los Angeles for further details on this option.
To receive information on any of the classes below or the current schedule, please call (800) 252-7087 or email email@example.com.
- Tube Fitting Installation & Safety / Tube Bending Basics
Proper selection and installation techniques of Swagelok tube fittings is essential to maximize the life of your system. Foundational knowledge on tube bending is helpful for reducing costs due to leakage from unnecessary connections. Swagelok Los Angeles offers two options for this course.
(1) Customized: Class can be customized to accommodate attendees' time restrictions (2-4 hours) and level of interest in Tube Fitting & Installation and Tube bending. Attendees receive a certificate of participation for taking the class.
(2) Full TFTB Course: Class runs 6 to 6.5 hours and covers all subject matter - Tube Fitting Installation, Tube Fitting Safety and Tube Bending Basics. Upon completion, attendees are given a comprehensive test on the materials covered. Attendees also receive a certificate of participation for attending the class.
- Advanced Tube Bending
More connections means greater potential for system leaks. This course teaches proper tubing bending to eliminate unnecessary connections and leak points found in traditional welded pipe systems.
- Orbital Welding
Highly involved and hands-on training class designed to teach the proper method for orbital welding using the Swagelok M200 welder.
- Safe Valve Selection
This course helps eliminate the guess-work in valve selection for your application in a step-by-step, logical sequence depending on function and system conditions.
- Swagelok Energy Advisors "TAP" Your Steam System
Loss of steam or compressed gases is a costly issue for any plant. Learn "TAP" - Ten Action Points to improve steam system design and operation from Swagelok's energy Advisors.
- Sampling System Problem Solving & Maintenance (SSM)
Sampling systems are built to detect process problems before they become costly. Proper maintenance and understanding the sampling system designed for this process analysis is key.
- Process Analyzer Sampling Systems (PASS)
Quality data is essential when designing and maintaining a sampling system. This five-day training course covers aspects of a sample system, from process line and tap through transport lines, stream switching, sample conditioning, analyzer and disposal.
Stay in the Loop!
Want to be informed about any new Swagelok course offerings or training events? Sign up to receive our emails and choose only the emails you'd like us to send.